HENLEY AIRPORT TAXI TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions Bookings and Cancellations You Book a car for your journey with us subject to this Agreement: To book your car you complete our online booking form or email us to confirm your booking. If you do not receive a confirmation email from us then you can contact us by telephone.
Your Booking will lapse unless accepted by us in writing. All Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to Pick-up Time.
If you require a car in less than 24 hours then contact us by phone.
If there are any other requirements with your booking, add these in the Special Instructions on the booking form when you book your car, for example vehicle with wheel chair ramp, or any additional pick up, or MPV for any extra luggage.
We will provide you with the best service however; we will use all reasonable efforts to meet your amended requirements, although there may be an increase in the Price agreed.
To cancel your booking”, you can cancel your booking at any time but there are some cancellation fees that may apply. If you cancel your booking in 24 hours or more you will be refunded in full and if you cancel between 12 hours and 24 hours you will be charged half of the fare and if you cancel between 6 hours and 12 hours you will be charged full fare. “No-Shows”
If a client fails to arrive at the designated place on booking time agreed, the customer will have to pay the full price of the journey booked plus any additional waiting time and car parking fees incurred. Luggage our driver will pick up a reasonable amount of luggage accompanying Passengers.
If you have extra luggage please add this requirement to your online booking request. We reserve the right to refuse to pick up the luggage.
All customers’ property remains the customers responsibility at all time, we hold no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to your property.
Payment Payment can be made in cash UK Sterling pounds to your driver payable at the end of your journey.
We do not accept cheques as a method of payment. You must pay for all Bookings in advance by credit or debit card at least 5 days before the date and time of the Pick-up. Credit/Debit card payments are subject to a 10% surcharge. The charge on your credit or debit card statement will be for Airports 4u ltd.
• The service provider shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in delivery or in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the service providers obligations in relation to the service, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the service providers reasonable control.
• Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the service providers reasonable control directly or indirectly:- act of nature, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
• traffic accidents, traffic hold ups, traffic congestion, diversions;
• strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the service provider or of a third party);
• flight delays, flight cancellations;
• power failure or breakdown in machinery including computer systems.
• Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• No waiver by the service provider of any breach of the Contract by the client shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
• The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.
CANCELLATIONS / CANCELLATION CHARGES
• Cancellations must be given a minimum of 24hours prior to the time of booking by telephone, this incurs a cancellation charge will applied.
• Cancellation is not informed up to 24hours prior to the time of booking cancellation charge incurs 100% of quoted price for provision of service.
• No reservation which has been accepted by the service provider may be cancelled by the client except with the agreement in writing, by email, telephone or otherwise of the service provider and on terms that the client shall indemnify the service provider in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the service provider as a result of cancellation.
• Vehicles that are cancelled by passengers after reservation online acceptance by the provider shall incur a charge.